Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Insecure

You may say mean things

Put me down

But the truth is

You feel INSECURE about yourself

You can freak out about money

You can abuse me all you want

But the truth is

You are so INSECURE

About yourself

Bad Thing is

You don't see the scares

That you have caused

The truth is for me is

I hide the scares

By praying to God

And reading the Bible

So you can feel INSECURE

About yourself

And put me down

So every time yo

Feel INSECURE about yourself

Remember you can put me down

As much as you want

But I can pray

And ask God

To help you

When you are

This INSECURE about yourself

And to be be your light

So if you are INSECURE

Please don't take it out

On me

Because you don't see

How it hurts me

Or all the scares

That you have already caused me

By how Insecure you are

No comments:

Post a Comment